LiveBurnley v West Ham United LIVE
Burnley could all-but secure their Premier League status by beating West Ham United at Turf Moor.
Victory would see the Clarets move 12 points clear of 18th place Fulham with just four games of the campaign remaining.
Sean Dyche's side are unbeaten in their last three home meetings against the Hammers - scoring six times and conceding just once in those games.
Chris Wood netted in all three of those fixtures and has now scored six times for Burnley against tonight's opponents in the top flight.
Join us here for all the live action.
Burnley v West Ham United LIVE
Last updated: Monday, 03 May, 2021, 22:05
- The Clarets have won five of their 13 meetings with the Hammers in the Premier League
- Burnley have avoided defeat in their last three home games against West Ham having previously lost three on the spin
- The last meeting at Turf Moor, in November 2019, finished 3-0 to the Clarets
- Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes were on the scoresheet for the hosts while Roberto also put into his own net
- The Hammers won the reverse fixture 1-0 at the London Stadium - Michail Antonio netted the only goal of the game
- Victory for the visitors would push them to within three points of Chelsea in the race for the top four
- Burnley would move 12 points clear of the bottom three with a win at Turf Moor - with just 12 points left to play for
- Chris Wood has scored six times for the Clarets against West Ham United
- Burnley have picked up seven points from the three home games in which the New Zealander has scored
- This season’s defeat in the capital was the only time in seven meetings that Sean Dyche has lost out to David Moyes during his managerial tenure
Full-time: Burnley 1 West Ham 2
The Clarets have now gone eight home games on the bounce without a win.
Save from Pope
Lingard almost rounds it off. but Pope sticks out an arm to turn the effort wide.
Gudmundsson booked for bringing down Bowen.
Ashley Barnes is introduced at the expense of Chris Wood.
Ben Mee is given a booking for a cynical foul on Jesse Lingard.
Benrahma is replaced by Bowen for the Hammers.
Can the home side find an equaliser?
Gudmundsson meets Lowton’s cross on the volley, but the Icelandic winger fires wide of the near post.
Second change for Burnley
McNeil is replaced by Gudmundsson for the Clarets.
West Ham getting numbers forward
Cresswell’s effort flashes across goal.
Another chance goes begging for West Ham
Antonio collects Lingard’s pass inside the area but the forward’s finish is just the wrong side of the post.
It’s a good leap from Rodriguez to meet Westwood’s corner, but the header is wide of the far post.
It should be 2-2
Brownhill is denied by Fabianski and Jay Rodriguez, inside the six-yard box, somehow manages to miss the target.
Matej Vydra makes way for Jay Rodriguez.
How has he missed?
Antonio has a golden opportunity to score his hat-trick, but he can’t adjust his feet to turn a Fornals effort home.