What’s coming to Xbox Game Pass in August 2023 - free games including A Short Hike and Sea of Stars
Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get eight new games added to the subscription service in August
and live on Freeview channel 276
Microsoft have revealed which games will be coming to the Xbox Game Pass for August 2023. Eight new games have been announced for the subscription service including The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Sea of Stars.
Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft’s paid subscription service, which gives players access to a growing catalogue of hundreds of free games. For £8.99 a month, players can gain access to the catalogue, with a Game Pass Ultimate which gives access to the PC Game Pass, EA Play and Xbox Cloud Gaming for £12.99 a month.
If you’re looking to pick up something new to play, then here is everything coming to Xbox Game Pass next month.
Xbox Game Pass August 2023 releases
The eight games coming to Xbox Game Pass are:
- Celeste - August 1 (Console, PC & Cloud)
- A Short Hike - August 3 (Console, PC & Cloud)
- Broforce Forever - August 8 (Console, PC & Cloud)
- Limbo - August 9 (Console, PC & Cloud)
- Airborne Kingdom - August 10 (Console, PC & Cloud)
- Everspace 2 - August 15 (Console & Cloud)
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - August 18 (Console & PC)
- Sea of Stars - August 29 (Console)
What’s leaving Xbox Game Pass in August 2023
Four games will leave the Xbox Game Pass on August 15, this includes:
- Death Standing (PC)
- Edge of Eternity (Console, PC & Cloud)
- Midnight Fight Express (Console, PC & Cloud)
- Total War: Warhammer III (PC)
It is now expected that Xbox will not make any further announcements for Xbox Game Pass in August.