Laundry room fire

Firefighters from Clitheroe were called to a commercial building fire in Sawley in the early hours of this morning.

Thursday, 10th May 2018, 9:50 am
Updated Thursday, 10th May 2018, 9:56 am
The fire service were called

The fire had started in a small laundry room at the building in Sawley Old Brow around 2-15am.

Four firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel and ventilation units to extinguish the fire and clear the property of smoke.

There was some severe fire damage to a quantity of laundry and some smoke damage to the room, as well as an additional three rooms.

Luckily there were no casualties.