Electrical fault causes fire call out

Fire crews attendedFire crews attended
Fire crews attended
Fire crews were called to an electrical fault at a house in Billington.

Fire crews from Hyndburn and Blackburn were called to reports of an incident involving a shower switch at the house in Billington Gardens on Saturday.

Crews used a hearth kit and a thermal imaging camera to assess the switch which was then isolated.

The occupier was advised to contact an electrician.

Thankfully, there were no casualties.

Related topics: