Person treated for smoke inhalation following kitchen fire

A member of the public had to be treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in a house in Barnoldswick.
Three crews attendedThree crews attended
Three crews attended

The incident happened at 2-15pm at a house in James Street.

Three fire engines from Barnoldswick, Colne and Nelson attended.

Firefighters used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, hearth kit, thermal imaging camera and triple extension ladder.

They were at the scene for an hour and 20 minutes assisting one casualty who was suffering the affects of smoke inhalation.