One person taken to hospital after Burnley chip pan fire

An occupant of a house in Hart Street was taken to hospital as a precaution after a fire yesterday evening (Saturday).
Watch more of our videos on Shots! 
and live on Freeview channel 276
Visit Shots! now

Two fire engines from Burnley were called to a chip pan fire just before 8pm. Firefighters used a hose reel, two breathing apparatus and a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire.

A spokesman for Lancashire Fire and Rescue said: "One person was treated by paramedics before being taken to hospital as a precaution."

Related topics: