LETTER: Where to go for problems with the buses

Re: Barnoldswick Buses.

If you are not getting the right answers or results you can appeal if your problem is not being resolved by “The Bus Appeals Body”, c/o Bus Users UK at Stoke-on-Trent. Also Bus Users UK holds surgeries for the passenger or consumer to which the people responsible for your local bus service can listen to what you think.

Otherwise, you have the traffic commissioner for the North Western traffic area, Mrs Beverley Bell, Suite 4/6, Stone Cross Place, Stone Cross Lane, Golborne, Warrington, WA3 2SH who will be only to glad to hear of your grievance.

On Saturday, April 28th, it is the AGM of Bus User UK at Merseyside Travel HQ at Liverpool.


Peel Road, Colne

Related topics: