LETTER: How to contact your councillor

In answer to the question raised in this newspaper’s letters’ page last week regarding my current address, I can confirm that, following the sale of my former home in Rock Lane, Trawden, due to personal circumstances, I am temporarily residing at a close relative’s home nearby of which that address is not to be used for communicating messages or mail regarding my political role and is personal and very private.

Until I can disclose my new permanent address, I can be contacted by telephone or via post very easily in any of the following ways which seems to be working extremely well at present as I spend most of my time at one of these locations and not at home: Nelson Town Hall, County Hall Preston or via Trawden, Laneshaw Bridge, Foulridge and Blacko Parish Councils. Alternatively, I am available seven days a week by email (see council website), or telephone me anytime on 07866 261619.


County Councillor,

Pendle East Division

& Pendle Councillor,

Boulsworth Ward

Related topics: