Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Premier League opener at home to Brighton
To mark being the club's new Principal Sponsor, we’ll be working with Spreadex to regularly offer fans the chance to win matchday tickets to see the Clarets in action throughout the season.
Spreadex will also be continuing to engage with fans through a series of other competitions, including VIP matchday experiences and signed merchandise. They will also be producing entertaining content with Burnley FC stars and working on charitable projects with the local community.
Good luck from the Spreadex and Burnley Express teams!
Entrants must be 18 and over. T&C's apply.
Spreadex/Burnley FC Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
* The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter (Spreadex), Burnley Express, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
* The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
* To enter the prize draw, you must enter the required information (name, age, email and mobile number) in the entry form provided.
* This promotion is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
* The opening date for entries is 14:00 BST on Wednesday, August 11th 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Thursday, August 12th 2021. (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
* The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
* The winner will be chosen by a random draw on Friday, August 13th.
* The winner will receive four tickets for Burnley v Brighton on Saturday, August 14th 2021, kick-off 3 p.m.
* The winner will be contacted as soon as possible on Friday, August 13th and will need to provide proof of age, address and contact details. In the event that the winner cannot be reached, three attempts will be made to get in contact with the winner, after which a new winner will be selected, also at random.