COMPETITION: Win four tickets to Burnley v West Ham United at Turf Moor!
With the Premier League in full swing, we have teamed up with Burnley’s Principal Sponsor, Spreadex, to offer readers another chance to win matchday tickets to Turf Moor!
To celebrate being the club's Principal Sponsor, Spreadex will offer fans the chance to win matchday tickets to see Sean Dyche's side in action.
Throughout the season Spreadex will be engaging with fans through a series of competitions, including VIP matchday experiences and signed merchandise. They will also be producing entertaining content with Burnley FC stars and supporting a range of charitable projects in the local community.
Good luck from the Spreadex and Burnley Express teams!
Entrants must be 18 and over. T&C's apply.
Spreadex / Burnley FC Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
* The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter (Spreadex), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
* The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
* To enter the prize draw, you must enter the required information (name, age, email and mobile number) in the entry form provided on the Spreadex website.
* This promotion is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
* The opening date for entries is 09:00 on Monday, November 29th 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Wednesday, December 1st 2021. (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
* The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
* The winner will be chosen by a random draw on Thursday, December 2nd.
* The winner will receive four tickets for Burnley v West Ham on Sunday, December 12th 2021, kick-off 14:00pm.
* The winner will be contacted as soon as possible on Thursday, December 2nd and will need to provide proof of age, address and contact details. In the event that the winner cannot be reached, three attempts will be made to get in contact with the winner, after which a new winner will be selected, also at random.