For the chance to see the Clarets in action and win FOUR tickets to Burnley vs Crystal Palace on Saturday 20th November, simply head to the entry form and enter your name, age and contact details.
To celebrate being the club's Principal Sponsor, Spreadex will offer fans the chance to win matchday tickets to see the Clarets in action.
Throughout the season Spreadex will be engaging with fans through a series of competitions, including VIP matchday experiences and signed merchandise. They will also be producing entertaining content with Burnley FC stars and supporting a range of charitable projects in the local community.
Good luck from the Spreadex and Burnley Express teams!
Entrants must be 18 and over. T&C's apply.
Enter here: https://www.spreadex.com/burnleyexpresspalacecompSpreadex / Burnley FC Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
* The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter (Spreadex), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
* The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
* To enter the prize draw, you must enter the required information (name, age, email and mobile number) in the entry form provided on the Spreadex website.
* This promotion is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
* The opening date for entries is 09:00 BST on Monday, November 8th 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Wednesday, November 10th 2021. (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
* The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
* The winner will be chosen by a random draw on Thursday, November 11th.
*The winner will receive four tickets for Burnley v Crystal Palace on Saturday, November 20th 2021, kick-off 15:00 p.m.
*The winner will be contacted as soon as possible on Thursday, November 11th and will need to provide proof of age, address and contact details. In the event that the winner cannot be reached, three attempts will be made to get in contact with the winner, after which a new winner will be selected, also at random.