Burnley visit Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, October 24 at Ewood Park in the Sky Bet Championship (KO 12.30pm).
As on previous occasions, there will be special travel arrangements in place for all Burnley fans wanting to attend the match. All details follow:
Tickets go on sale next week (as below), at the following prices:
(Please note: Coach travel to Ewood Park is compulsory and included in the price of a ticket)
Over 65’s: £31
17 and Under: £21
Ticket Sales Periods:
9am, Wed, October 7: Fans with a Season Ticket and 5,000 Clarets Points or more
9am, Fri, October 9: Fans with a Season Ticket and 3,000 Clarets Points or more
9am, Wed, October 14: Season Ticket Holders
9am, Mon, October 19: General Sale (with Clarets Number).
Fans can check Loyalty Points via www.claretsstore.com
Tickets will be available in person at the ticket office, and online at www.claretsstore.com.
They are not available via phone.
Postal applications will also be accepted, directed to the Ticket Office at the club address (including debit card/credit card details, or cheque).
All family tickets and disabled fans must purchase via the ticket office.
NB: ALL tickets purchased must be picked up from the Turf Moor Ticket Office.
After listening to feedback from fans on previous occasions, the club has done its utmost to ensure the arrangements and journey times to Ewood Park are as efficient for fans as possible, with park and ride locations timed as close to kick-off as possible.
We have also introduced a family ticket option for under 18’s and Over 65’s, accompanied by no more than two adults each, with a dedicated ‘Family park and ride’ location and section of the stand at Ewood Park.
When you purchase your ticket(s) for this game you will be asked to state which park and ride location you would like to use.
These are final and no transfers of seats or locations can be made at a later date.
Park and Ride Locations, and Departure Times
Main Car Park, James Hargreaves Stand, Turf Moor: 10.45am, 10.55am, & 11.00am
Lower Philips Road, Blackburn: 11.20am
Widow Hill Road, Burnley (Family Tickets Only): 11.30am
* Prices include coach travel to and from Ewood Park
* Family Tickets will only be available to a maximum of two adults per one U18 ticket.
* All under 15 year olds must be accompanied by at least one adult.
* Tickets for this fixture are non-refundable and non-transferable
* No transfers of tickets or travel arrangements can be made after purchase
* Tickets cannot be reprinted. Therefore all tickets must be picked up from the Turf Moor Ticket Office.
* If you are registered as wheelchair disabled, yourself and your carer are exempt from the travel arrangements shown above, and are welcome to make your own way to Ewood Park and enter the ground via the designated entrance.
* A full information sheet on all transport arrangements will be handed out to supporters upon purchase of tickets.