Burnley v Leeds United LIVE
Leeds United are the visitors to Turf Moor for Burnley's penultimate home game of the Premier League campaign.
The Clarets, who ensured they'll be playing top flight football for a sixth successive season when beating Fulham, will be looking to avenge their narrow loss at Elland Road back in December.
Patrick Bamford, who spent time on loan at Burnley during 2017-18, netted the only goal of the game from the spot in the fifth minute after referee Robert Jones ruled that Nick Pope had upended the striker.
Sean Dyche's side are without a win in nine games in all competitions on home soil while their opponents have won two of their last three on the road - including against champions Manchester City at the Etihad.
Join us here for all the LIVE action and reaction.
Burnley v Leeds United LIVE
Last updated: Saturday, 15 May, 2021, 13:53
- Burnley rubber-stamped their Premier League status with victory over Fulham
- Chris Wood, on the scoresheet at Craven Cottage, has now scored eight times in as many games
- The Clarets are without a win at Turf Moor in nine games in all competitions
- Sean Dyche’s side have won just once at home in 2021 - beating Aston Villa 3-2
- Victory for the hosts would take them above Southampton and Crystal Palace in the table
- Leeds United have won two of their last three games on the road
- Marcelo Bielsa’s Whites recently beat champions Manchester City at the Etihad
- The two sides haven’t met at Turf Moor in the top flight since September 1975
- Burnley have won the last three league meetings at Turf Moor
- The first of those was Dyche’s second game in charge at the club - Charlie Austin scored the winner
Strujik’s header from Harrison’s cross has Peacock-Farrell rooted to the spot, but his effort grazes the outside of the upright.
Alioski gets it all wrong from Raphinha's pull back, dragging the ball horribly wide when under no pressure inside the penalty area.
Raphinha goes for the spectacular
Raphinha, acrobatically, lifts the ball high and wide of the target from Harrison’s delivery.
GOAL: Burnley 0 Leeds United 1
Klich moves towards goal unchallenged and bends a delicious shot into the corner from outside the area.
Westwood’s free kick is well held by Meslier.
Half-time: Burnley 0 Leeds United 1
Klich’s strike late in the first half is the difference.
Westwood catches the ball well from 25 yards out and the ball travels just wide of the post.
Almost an equaliser
Vydra does impeccably well to take control of the ball and work his way into the box but the striker is denied by the legs of Meslier.
Change for Leeds
Rodrigo is Bamford’s replacement.
Brilliant intervention from Tarkowski to prevent Harrison's cross from reaching Rodrigo.
GOAL: Burnley 0 Leeds United 2
Alioski’s effort from the edge of the box is going wide, but Harrison flicks the ball past Peacock-Farrell.
Phillips is booked for a late challenge on Vydra.
Close, but no cigar!
Cork shows good strength in the middle of the park, the ball is worked out to Westwood, who isn’t far off again.
Westwood catches Raphinha and picks up a booking.
Double change for Burnley. Barnes and Rodriguez are on, Wood and Vydra make way.