Burnley FC season tickets: Deadline
The clock is ticking towards the early bird deadline for 2014/15 season tickets.
Supporters are reminded that all applications and renewals must be received by the ticket office by close of business on Monday, March 31 to qualify for the Early Bird prices.
Please note that the Turf Moor ticket office will be closed on Tuesday, April 1 for the processing of season ticket application forms.
All posted applications received by this time WILL be processed at Early Bird prices.
Season tickets go off sale at this point and supporters will be notified when they are back on sale.
Season tickets also give priority to high profile cup ties and away league games.
And early bird purchase means you will pay the lowest possible prices for matchday admission at Turf Moor throughout the 2014/15 season.
Download forms are available on the official website, or you can secure your seat on 0871 221 1914 (opt 1) or by calling into the ticket office NOW.
Take a look at the breakdown:
• Adults for under £15 per match (Jimmy McIlroy Stand, lower tier)
• Seniors for under £10 per match
• U22 for under £5 per match
• U18 for under £4 per match
• U12 for under £3 per match
• U10 for FREE in Family Stand (with a paying adult)
• Priority to high profile games and cup matches
TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES:
ONLINE AVAILABLE 24/7
VIA TELEPHONE: 0871 221 1914 (Opt 1)