Video: Dramatic footage of telegraph pole on fire in Hapton
This dramatic footage of a telegraph pole on fire was captured by Lillie Eatough this evening.
The telegraph pole caught alight in Manchester Road, Hapton and firefighters from Burnley and Padiham are believed to be on their way to tackle the blaze and the road has now been closed off to traffic.
A short circruit of the electrics could be the cause of the blaze, which started around an hour ago. Sparks can be seen ariound the flames and smoke is billowing into the sky.
It is believed the fire may have caused a power cut to houses close to the telegraph pole.