Fire crews race to bedroom blaze at Nelson house
Fire crews were called out to a house blaze at a Nelson house this week.
Fire crews from Burnley were called to the house in Southfield Street at 7-15pm where the blaze broke out in a rear bedroom.
By the time they had arrived on the scene the fire was smouldering so they used a hosereel and a ventilation unit to ensure it was properly out.
There was one casualty at the scene who was given treatment by paramedics for smoke inhalation.
Fire crews were at the scene for around an hour and a half.