These are the incidents Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service crews have tackled this week - Monday, July 11 to Friday, July 15, 2022
and live on Freeview channel 276
We will update this story each day with the latest from the fire service:
MONDAY, JULY 11
- Tumble dryer fire in Oswaldtwistle
Two fire engines from Hyndburn were called to reports of a fire in Cobble Close at around 1.05am.
On arrival, firefighters found a fire involving a tumble dryer in a domestic building.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the flames.
They were in attendance for approximately 25 minutes.
- Domestic building fire in Darwen
Three fire engines from Darwen and Blackburn were called to an incident in Springfield Street at around 10.55am.
The fire involved the bathroom of a domestic property.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel and a positive pressure ventilation unit to extinguish the flames.
Crews were at the scene for approximately 45 minutes.
- Commercial building fire in West Bradford
Six fire engines from Clitheroe, Great Harwood, Hyndburn and Blackburn were called to an incident in Waddington Road at around 1.40pm.
The command support unit, aerial ladder platform from Hyndburn and stinger from Blackburn were also mobilised.
On arrival, crews found a commercial building to be well alight.
Six firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used three hose reels and two jets to extinguish the flames.