Crews extinguish tumble dryer blaze at Burnley house
Two fire engines from Burnley were called out to a house in Reedley yesterday to put out a tumble dryer fire.
The incident happened at a property on Holden Road at around 3-50pm yesterday (Sunday).
A spokesman for Lancshire Fire and Rescue said: "The fire involved a tumble dryer. Firefighters used one hose reel, two breathing apparatus and a positive pressure ventilation unit to extinguish the fire.
"Crews were in attendance for one hour and 25 minutes."