Crews called to extinguish Pendle fridge freezer fire

Firefighters were called out in the early hours of the morning after a fridge freezer caught fire at a house in the village of Roughlee.

Two fire engines from Nelson attended the blaze and crews wearing breathing apparatus, used one hose reel, one positive pressure ventilation fan and a dry powder extinguisher to put out the fire.

The incident happened just before 3-30am yesterday (Monday) and firefighters were in attendance for over an hour.

Hide Ad
Hide Ad
Two fire engines from Nelson were called to the property