How to get help with your health costs

With reference to the puzzled pensioner in the Colne Times, are they aware they can get a HC1 form to claim for health costs, which include dental treatment, glasses etc?

PA Photo.
PA Photo.

I am a pensioner and have a certificate, which includes my husband, and because of our income we are eligible for free treatment.

This for can be obtained from Job Centre Plus, at or by ringing 0300 330 1343.

You don’t have to be a pensioner to apply.

Mrs J. Roberts