One person taken to hospital after bathroom fire in Burnley

One person was taken to hospital after a fire broke out at a house in Burnley.

Two fire crews from Burnley attended the scene
Two fire crews from Burnley attended the scene

Two fire engines attended the fire in the bathroom of a terraced property in Fraser Street at 6-40am on Saturday.

Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used one hose reel and a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire and clear the smoke.

They also gave first aid to one casualty who was taken to hospital by ambulance.