One casualty treated for smoke inhalation at early hours of the morning house fire in Burnley
One person had to be treated for smoke inhalation at the scene of a house fire in Burnley in the early hours of this morning.
Fire crews were called out to the blaze in Villiers Street at 3-42am.
The fire involved a bathroom in the property and two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a dry powder extinguisher to put it out.
Crews were in attendance around fifty minutes and the casualty was treated by paramedics.