One casualty after pan fire at house

A grill pan blaze at a house in Trawden had been put out by the time fire crews arrived.
A grill pan blaze at a house in Trawden had been put out by the time fire crews arrived.
Share this article

A grill pan blaze at a house had been put out by the time firefighters arrived on the scene on Sunday evening.

But they had to give first aid to one casualty at the scene who was suffering from the effects of smoke after the fire on Sunday evening at 7-30pm.

Two crews from Colne were called out to the blaze at the house in Gladstone Terrace, Colne.