Grill pan fire

Latest News
Latest News

A grill pan left unattended set alight in a Burnley house.

The incident happened around 12-30pm on Sunday at a house in Airdrie Crescent.

The three adult occupants of the house had got out when fire-fighters arrived.

Watch manager Gary Hargreaves said: “A neighbour had isolated the electrical supply so there was very little for us to do.

“We Would always urge people never to leave cooking appliances unattended. Luckily, there was a working fir alarm in the house.”