Firefighters release bird into wild after rescuing it from kitchen of Pendle house

A bird, that had become trapped in a kitchen at a house in Nelson, was freed by firefighters last night.

One fire engine from Nelson attended the incident on Swinden Hall Road at 7pm. Firefighters freed the animal using a hearth kit and released back into the wild.

Crews were in attendance for 10 minutes.

Hide Ad
A bird, that had become trapped in a kitchen at a house in Nelson, was freed by firefighters last night.