Fire crews tackle Earby house blaze after candles set alight

Fire crews were called to a house in Earby after a blaze, caused by candles, broke out.
Fire crews were called to a house in Earby after a blaze, caused by candles, broke out.
Share this article

Fire crews raced to a house in Earby after a blaze was reported on the second floor.

The blaze was out by the time crews from Barnoldswick and Earby arrived at the house in Victoria Street just before 8pm on Tuesday.

A ventilation unit was needed to clear the property of smoke and make the scene safe.