`

Crews attend Burnley suspected stock room fire

Firefighters attend suspected incident in Burnley
Firefighters attend suspected incident in Burnley
Share this article

Firefighters were called to a suspected store room fire on Christmas Day.

Crews from Burnley and Nelson were called at the commercial premises on Queen Victoria Road, Burnley, shortly after 6pm yesterday (Monday).

A spokesman for Lancashire Fire and Rescue said: "When crews arrived at the scene they found there was an electrical wiring fault, so they removed a fuse to isolate the electrics and advised the business owner to contact an electrician.

"They were in attendance approximately ten minutes."