IN YOUR MIDWEEK WHAT’S ON GUIDE!
THERE’S lots going on in the Burnley and Pendle area - and The Week, in Tuesday’s Express, is a must-have if you’re planning a night out.
• Cinema fans can experience the excitement of the final of “Strictly Come Dancing”, live from Blackpool’s Tower Ballroom in 3D, on Saturday, from 6-30 p.m.,the Apollo Cinema, in Manchester Road.
• There’s folk music on Thursday night at Jim’s Cafe, Colne, with Baxter Rhodes performing with Riverman from 8 p.m..
• Read about “The Sound of Music” by pupils at Stonyhurst College.
• Review of “Oliver” by BASICS Junior Theatre School.
• Our Stage Gossip column taking a look back at the history of stage make-up in the town’s theatre scene