VIDEO: Motorhome blaze spreads to houses

0
Have your say

A blaze which started in a motorhome in Burnley early this morning spread to neighbouring properties.

Fire crews were called to the scene in Prairie Crescent at 1-40am. All the residents involved had managed to get outside and were waiting for firefighters when they arrived.

Fire

Fire

But the motorhome was left completely destroyed and there was severe fire damage to two properties either side of the vehicle. Fire crews believe an electrical fault in the motorhome started the blaze.

Crews used three hose reel jets and one main jet to extinguish the fire in the motorhome while crews wearing breathing apparatus with an additional hose reel jet put out the fires in the adjacent homes.