A woman had to be freed after getting her hand trapped in machinery at a Burnley chip shop.
Her fingers became stuck in the chipper machine at the shop in Lyndhurst Road on Wednesday evening.
Paramedics and fire crews were called in to free the woman from the device at 5-45pm.
Firefighters spent 20 minutes helping the woman at the scene.
Crew manager Andy Coulton, of Burnley Fire Station, said: “The Ambulance Service usually calls us in if there is a person trapped in machinery.
“If someone gets their hand trapped you cannot just pull it out because you can get something similar to toxic shock syndrome.
“Sometimes we have to leave the person trapped while we get equipment in place then cut them out quickly with cutting gear.
“Luckily we did not have to do that in this case. The woman suffered slight injuries to her hand.”