It’s the time of year for family get-togethers and general merriment.
So we’ve put together a list of the top 10 restaurants from across Lancashire, as voted for by the public on Trip Advisor, to help you choose where to dine out this festive season.
The Ribble Valley has two eateries in the top spots ... but what about Burnley and Pendle!
Here are the most popular places as recommended by the public on TripAdvisor:
1. The Brasserie (Morecambe)
2. The Hop Vine (Burscough)
3. Northcote Restaurant (Langho)
4. The Spinners at Cowling (Chorley)
5. Food by Breda Murphy (Whalley)
6. The Blue Anchor Inn Bretherton (Preston)
7. The Blue Mallard (Burscough)
8. The Kitchen Theatre (Chorley)
9. Quite Simply French (Lancaster)
10. Vujon (Chorley)
- Do you agree with these choices? Let us know your favourite places to eat in the comments section below.