DCSIMG

Burnley pub evacuated after kitchen fire

Fire

Fire

A Burnley village pub had to be evacuated after a blaze broke out in an upstairs room.

Customers at the Ram Inn in Cliviger were forced to leave the pub while firefighters were called in this afternoon.

Fire crews said a pair of oven gloves had been left on an oven and caught fire around 2-45pm in an upstairs kitchen.

Around 10 people were evacuated from the Burnley Road pub but when fire crews arrived the blaze was out.

Firefighters were at the scene for around 20 minutes while the building was ventilated.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page