Tributes have been paid to a young woman who died in a fire at her home in Hapton.
Friends have written on the Facebook page of Katrina Rose Black, known as Rosie. One tribute left on her Facebook page read: “R.I.P Rosie I can’t believe you have gone. All those memories I have and pictures I will keep them safe darling.”
Another said: “Bless you sweetheart” and a third said “RIP beautiful. So sad.”
A post-mortem examination has revealed Rosie died after inhaling toxic fumes in the fire on Sunday night.