A caravan was destroyed by fire after a wood-burner set alight.
The incident happened in Slade Lane, Padiham, at 10-40pm on Sunday.
Crew manager Andy Coulton said: “The caravan was parked outside a house which was undergoing some renovation work.
“A wood-burner inside the caravan set alight and caused some pretty serious damage.
“Caravans are not really designed to have wood-burners because of the radiated heat they produce. If people are going to use them in caravans we would advise them to be extra vigilant.”