It's with regret that I have to sell my GTB after owning it for over 3 years, this is a genuine car with a few small issues that should be easy fixes. Looks stunning, goes well and sounds awesome!
I'm looking for £1800.
* 1999 Subaru Legacy GTB auto 260bhp
* MOT Oct 2017
* Imported 2009
* Located near Chester and Ellesmere Port
* Current odometer reading is 118,511 but the car has covered a calculated 84,857 miles.
The last Japanese service is showing as done at 75,678 km (42,024 miles), the odometer has been converted to mph in 2009 and covered another 47,024 miles hence a total of 84,857 miles.
MOT odometer readings;
It must have been sorned in 2010 and 2012 but this was before my ownership.
* Turbo timer fitted, this looks like JDM so has been saving those turbos for quite a while
* Stainless exhaust (i think one of the cat's have been removed) sounds absolutely awesome, really adictive rumble!
* Witter towbar fitted by me, mainly used for a cycle carrier and the occasional small trailer to take things to the tip
* Full black leather interior in good condition with electric drivers seat
* Later BP5 17" alloys which I think suit it very well
* 4 pot Impreza front calipers
* Air conditioning
* Boost gauge
* I've always used Shell V-Power
* Electric windows and electric twin sunroof
* New battery
* OEM HID headlights
Bad points (i'm being honest with everything i know, I don't want anyone to have any surprises)
* Couple of dings I've pictured below
* Primary boost doesn't always work properly when driving normally, sometimes it's fine others not, I've never really had the time to investigate properly and it's probably down to one of the masses of vacuum pipes but when floored it boosts properly up to 16psi
* There is a small water leak from one of the coolant pipes under the primary turbo which means it uses water at the moment, i have the pipe to change it, i just never got round to it.
* The shocks are likely worn but i have a used good set of yellow Bilstien with springs i'll include with the car
* The windscreen was changed at some point before I bought it, unfortunately it looks like the paint was chipped and not touched up which means rust has started to come through, it hasn't really got any worse in the time I've had it but it could do with being looked at. I had a quote of £200 to do a proper lead fill and repaint with the screen out.
* Due an oil change
* Needs two front tyres as they have worn on the inside edge. I think the tracking is out a touch.
* The bushes in the diff will need changing
* The grill could do with re-painting
**NOTE** The radio is not included
* Please bare with me as i'm going to be travelling abroad with work for a couple of weeks but i'll try and get back to you with any questions asap. The car is not currently being driven.